The U.S. Sand Sculpting Challenge and 3D Art Exposition is coming to the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal Pier this weekend! B Street Pier is a short walk from Seaport Village so we are excited!
Friday - Monday (August 30 - September 2, 2013)
9 am - 7 pm daily
This is a HUGE international event!
I love this. No beach downtown? Wrong! Hahaha
There will be:
- 23 professional sand sculptures
- 1,000 works of art in metal, glass, ceramics, wood, fabric and gemstones
- Big band entertainment, singers, dancers, circus performers
- Sandbox, sandcastle lessons and great fun rides for kids
- Prizes! (Seaport Village donated a few fun prize packs that will be worth winning!)
How fun does this event sound? Seaport Village also has coupons for discounts into the event. If you visit our Visitor Information Booth located outside of Alamo Flags you can pick up a coupon that will give you $3 off (normal ticket price is $9) an adult 1 day ticket or $6 off (normal ticket price is $16) adult 4 day pass.
I think this means you need to go!
It is shaping up to be a GREAT Labor Day weekend!