The 2014 San Diego Big Bay Whale Festival is just around the corner with lots of fun activities in store for you, and I’m here to give you some helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of the festival. The festival will be held at The Port Pavillion on the Broadway Pier.
- There will be 3 live bands playing throughout
- the festival starting at 11am through 3pm. The bands include; Moon Dog at 11am, Flamenco with Roots at 12pm, Jinnah Williams at 12:30pm, and James Gibson Band at 2pm. Don’t miss these talented acts.
- Another fun activity- FLASH MOB! That’s right; there will be a flash mob at 1:30pm. How fun are those!? Make sure you’re there to catch that.
- Activities for kids- The festival will feature a jumping house, a giant inflatable obstacle course, face painting and balloon art, and so much more!
- Prize giveaways- The first 5 people who check in on Facebook at the festival and show their phone to the Seaport Village table will get a special prize.
- Don’t forget to download the Whale Days Offer page for some great deals!
- Parking- The closest parking will be at the USS Midway Aircraft Museum entrance on Navy Pier from N. Harbor Drive. The charge is $10 per day. You can find information on other nearby parking lots and their pricing here.
- Last but not least, the event is FREE. Don’t you just love hearing that word?!
Now you’re all prepared to have a blast at the whale Festival! The event begins at 11am on January 25th, so make sure to arrive early to park!
Whale see you there!