Good news for everyone coming to San Diego and the Embarcadero this summer- The Big Bay Shuttle is BACK! Seaport Village is proud to announce that it will be a stop once again.
This will be the first official year of the Big Bay Shuttle, after a limited trial program in 2012. After receiving great response from the trial program, the Board of Port Commissioners decided to seek an operator for a shuttle program.
From Friday, May 24, through Monday, September 2, 2013, the shuttle will service eight locations at a cost of $3 per day per rider:
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina (Harbor Island)
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Broadway Pier/Navy Pier
- Seaport Village
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Hilton Bayfront San Diego
Hours of operation are:
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The shuttle will run on a loop, providing easy access from Downtown San Diego to the attractions along the Embarcadero, and on to Harbor Island.
Beep! Beep! Boardwalk Betty