Santa’s arrival is just around the corner, so I’m going to give you some tips to make sure you have a fantastic time at the event!
Surfin' Santa Tips:
- When you arrive at Seaport Village, make sure to pick up a “day of brochure”. That brochure will be your guide to all the fun things happening at the bash including photos with Santa on his 6ft wave!
- Arrive early to assure you find parking and make it to the boardwalk in time to watch Santa arrive on his jetpack!
- Parking – there will be parking at the Seaport Village lot as usual. Enjoy 2 hours of validated parking for $3 in the Seaport Village lot with a minimum purchase of $10. $2 every 30 minutes thereafter or part thereof. There will be extra parking at the San Diego Convention Center parking lot located on Harbor Dr. Parking will be FREE all day at the convention center.
- Are you on Twitter(@seaport_village) , Facebook and Instagram (@seaport_village)? Follow the conversation by tagging your pictures and posts with #surfinsanta13 and #seaportvillage for a chance to win a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream cone.
- Check in at Seaport Village on Facebook and win a $10 Seaport Village gift certificate! The first 20 guests who show their Facebook check in to Del Sol’s managers, will win the prize. Del Sol is located near the East Plaza Gazebo.
- Make sure to send in your photos from The Surfin’ Santa event to Boardwalk.firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a $50 Seaport Village gift certificate! Details on the contest coming soon.
- The photos that you take with Santa on his 6ft wave will be available on Tuesday Dec. 3rd. Make sure to check out my blog to get your festive photo from the event!
Hope all these tips help you on the day of the event! Don’t forget to bring your holiday cheer!
See you on Nov. 30th!