Well, the bash is just around the corner. Are you all getting excited? Because I sure am! With that being said, I thought I’d share some helpful Halloween Bash tips with you all, so your fall festivities are smooth sailing!
- With large events like this, parking fills up fast. But, don’t you worry, we’ve got a solution. There will be extra parking at the Hilton Hotel Bayfront parking lot located on Park blvd. Free shuttles will take guests back and forth from the Hilton Bayfront to Seaport Village. Shuttle stops will be marked with umbrella and signage. The shuttles will run every 15 minutes from 12:30pm-6pm. All day parking rate at the Hilton is $10. Here’s a direction map to the Hilton parking lot from Seaport Village.
- When you arrive at Seaport Village, make sure to pick up a “day of brochure”. That brochure will be your guide to all the fun things happening at the bash including an all new scavenger hunt! The best place to start will be the food court where there will be a table and tent. Check in there to get your day of brochure and check in for the scavenger hunt!
- Bring comfortable walking shoes to walk/dance around at the village. The Village is 14 acres and with all the fun activities spread out all over the place, you need those comfy shoes to walk around without any foot aches.
- Are you on Twitter(@seaport_village) , Facebook and Instagram (@seaport_village)? Follow the conversation by tagging your pictures and posts #halloweenbash13 and #seaportvillage for a chance to win a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream cone.
- Make sure to dress up for our first kids, adults, and pets costume contest We’re giving out some amazing prizes!
I can’t wait to get costumed up and celebrate Halloween with you all!
See you then!