Treat Mom to an unforgettable Mother's Day on May 14th with gifts, brunch and treats all from Seaport Village!
- Mothers love Tervis Tumblers and in honor of their special day, Tervis is offering "Buy 3 Items, Get 1 Tumbler Free". Choose from options designed with Mom in mind or go with any design that they have in the shop. We love the San Diego inspired cups, the floral patterns and anything with a beach theme!
- Wind Song is gift central for moms. Chimes, fountains and garden decor are right up Mom's alley. Try the stained-glass wind decorations, brightly colored mushrooms for the garden or the air plant art with real, live plants built into the pieces.
- Urban Girl Accessories is your one stop shop for candles, jewelry, cards and accessories. We recommend the sassy vintage mugs, the adorable Paddy Wax candles and the I Love California reusuable tote.
- You can't go wrong with The Mugger for any gift-giving occasion, but we pulled a few mugs that we thought were cute for Mom. We like the classic white with gold writing, the stork mug for all of the new moms out there and the whimsical animal mugs.
- Spend $75 at Crazy Shirts between 5/8-5/14 and receive a FREE Mother's Day tote bag!
- Buster's Beach House is a great laid back option with stunning views of the bay and boardwalk. For $32 dollars, guests can enjoy a full Mother's Day buffet including free flowing mimosas and champagne, signature Down Island French Toast, California Benedict, Chicken Picatta and much more from 9am-2pm. $15 for children. Click here to make reservations.
- A more traditional option is Harbor House, offering a Mother's Day buffet with two levels of bay views from 9am-3pm. Adults pay $34.95 and Children pay $15.95. This menu includes Clam Chowder, Turkey and Ham carving, pasta station, waffles and more. Click here to make reservations.
If Mom has a sweet tooth, look no further than Seaport Village. Our specialty sweet shops feature cupcakes, fudge, freshly pulled salt-water taffy, ice cream and cookies.